Friday, February 20, 2009
Waiting is the hardest part
I'm so excited about a purchase we just made. After much thought and not so much rationale, we decided to buy a new camera (thank you Uncle Sam!!). Since June, I have been using Iain's point and shoot that he was given by his class parents last year. It is really for his classroom but since ours broke the day before he got it, we thought it was perfect timing! I have always been interested in photography but never really had a good camera. Soon I will! I've already told the kiddos about their new careers as models that is right around the corner. Of course they all rolled their eyes at me...shocker! I'm thinking about taking a photography class to help with my lack of ability, but I'll have to wait and see how our schedule is in the fall. I'll let you know when it arrives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment