Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Seany Boy Part 2

This post will be detailing the fun that we had to celebrate Sean. As most of you know, every year we let the birthday person chose where they want to go for dinner. They usually pick a local restaurant but Sean chose the beach for a bbq! Sounded great to us! Our plan was to venture down with all the makin's of a great afternoon in the sun and bbq after nap. Since we didn't have any other plans for the day, we also let him chose a place to go for breakfast. I have to say it wasn't the place I would've chosen but they have a 'yummy" kids menu so I can see why he wanted to go there! After eating I asked the waiter (secretly of course) if they could sing Happy Birthday to Sean. He was a little taken back, I guess it isn't a big request at a breakfast place!! Anyway, they did come and sing and brought him an ice cream sundae!! I had to laugh since it was 10:00am but what the heck!!!

He looks pretty pleased to be eating ice cream in the morning!

Funny faces with Daddy!

A few hours later it was on to the beach. The kids played in the water for hours before eating some dinner and roasting marshmallows! Then it was on to football and soccer in the sand!

Putting together his s'more!

Blowing out his candle (in the s'more)

The day was a success! Sean had a great time doing what he wanted to do! He was so tired that he was almost asleep when we got home from the beach, and it's only a 5 minute drive!!! Happy Birthday Buddy!

1 comment:

mamakat7 said...

Happy Birthday Again, little Sean Man!