Monday, August 27, 2007

I have a Wild Hair

Those words give Iain a chill! He usually cringes and pretends to duck for cover when he hears them! To me all it means is that I have a crazy idea. It usually involves going somewhere out of the ordinary or doing something that is not our norm. Last time I declared a Wild Hair, I wanted to take the kids out to dinner on a night when Sara had been 'experimenting with her voice' for most of the day! You get the idea...
My wild hair this time? I have decided to re-organize our whole house, room by room. Not sure when I'm going to have time for this but it sounds like a challenge that I want to take on. I've been searching other blogs and have found some great organizational ones. They give tips, and how to's, so I'm going for it! I'm sure this will be a Wild Hair that Iain will love!! I'll keep you updated on any progress that I make with my new goal!!
For anyone who wants some pictures...here are a few blasts from the past.
Seany with ponytails! Isn't he pretty?

The almost 3 year old, almost naked painter!

Who is this chubby little girl? I can't believe her face was ever that round!!

No comments: