These first two pictures (above) were taken this morning while she was playing and singing! The second two (below) are
from this morning also, our little dancing queen! Even snack time is a great time to groove! When you click on this picture you can see all the crumbs she left around the room! How special!!

I have to add this next picture too. I've been carrying the camera around trying to get more pictures for the blog (trying to accomplish my new blog goal). Nothing like a sleepy, waking up, baby face!!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Singing away the day
At 19
months, Sara is trying out so many new things. One day she will use the word "no" 50 times, even when she means yes! Other days will be filled with her budding independence, with her wanting to do everything herself. No matter what the day brings, one thing is consistent...everyday in
volves singing! I'm not talking about a little humming either, I'm talking about full fledged belting out the words. Her head goes back, her mouth opens and she sings...loud!! Of course there is also dancing involved. Her hips sway from side to side and her arms wave around! I have to say it is one of the cutest things imaginable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is too cute! It's so fun to listen in on their little worlds.
Also love the 5 years of Seany...oh why do they have to grow so fast?
Post a Comment