
This morning when Sara woke up, she was sure to tell me something was not right with Mi-Mi. She held it up and said "fix it Mommy" then said "broken". I looked at it and very sympathetically confirmed that it was indeed broken. T
he rest of the morning went by without much discussion about it. I was a bit nervous to see what naptime would hold for

me though. We went in and I did the usual tuck in routine. She was asking for Mi-Mi which I gave to her. She again announced that it was broken as she inspected the hole. I agreed again and reminded her that she had her blankets. She didn't make a pee

p! Yep, she went right to sleep again! Wow, that's 3 for 3! I'm thrilled to say bedtime was pretty much the same. She pulled the nipple apart and said "oh oh" while showing it to me. As I tucked her in, she was putting it in her mouth but she was chewing on it not sucking. A few minutes after I walked out she started crying. I went back in to reassure her and
she asked me to put her music on! She didn't even mention Mi-Mi! She was asleep moments later! So far so good!
1 comment:
Yay! Go Sara! That is so great that she didn't even ask for it. So long Mi-mi!
When I opened your blog Anna yelled out, "She looks like me! She's a girl!". Hee hee :)
Post a Comment