Monday, January 07, 2008

Randomness

On Christmas morning, one of the local tv stations aired this fire crackling with Christmas songs playing in the background...all morning long! We thought it was hysterical!! Leave it to me to take a picture of the tv!!This was a picture on the wall at the cabin we went to this past weekend! I thought it is so scary that I had to get a picture! Not only are the cats dressed up, but one of them has an open mouth like it is talking! Cats in dresses, aprons, ugly hats...who thought up this one?!?!? And what were they on???

I love this one! We were at a party where a photographer was walking around trying to get pictures of the kids. Sean was trying to 'hide' from the camera but all he did was close his eyes and giggle! I think it actually made the picture.


1 comment:

Heather said...

There was a station that had the fireplace with Christmas music playing New Years Day. It was past Christmas but I thought it was great, we just left it on all day! HA! That kitty pic is a little freaky! Reminds me of a CSI episode I just watched the other day. eeekkk.