I guess I've been gone awhile. Not sure where the past week went. Actually I think I do. We had several parties to attend and lots of baseball. We're now settling back in to our routine and making up for lots of lost sleep.
Here are just a few things that have been heard around the house lately...
Tonight I was serving up dinner (turkey burgers) and I asked Sara how many carrots she would like. She answered "four and a half please". I was cracking up!!
Last week I had to make a visit to the DMV to change the name on the title of our car. Sean asked what I was doing there and I explained that I had to change the name on the car. He paused and a few seconds later asked "what are we going to call it now?" Too cute!
Tonight I caught Iain looking in the mirror flexing his muscles. He explained (I didn't ask or say a word) that he had a muscle growing. He flexed all different ways so I could see every angle. Maybe he is still thinking about that football career!
The boys have been having a good time with baseball. They both had games last night, at the same time, on fields that were right next to each other. It was actually very convenient! I walked back and forth between the two fields watching and cheering for both of them.
I don't have many pictures from this week either. I really need to get clicking! Here are some random ones so I don't get in trouble for not posting any!!!
It amazes me how dirty she gets playing outside. Her red and dirty cheeks are so cute!
Iain and Sara being lions. This is on all fours and then the...
...ROAR...
No comments:
Post a Comment