Monday, April 07, 2008

Piggy rides and dvds

Not a lot going on around here. Feeling pretty mellow which is always a good sign for the start of a new week. I'm getting excited for Mexico though, about a month until we leave. I've been hoarding all of my Christmas and birthday money/gift cards waiting to buy some fun things to wear for the trip. better start working on a tan so I don't burn to a crisp when I get there!!! There are some pretty cool websites out there that share comments from others who have been to our resort. (Yes, I know it's not really ours....) Definitely has good tips to remember. Sun, sand and all I can eat/drink...sounds fun already! We have the wedding one day, the only other plans we have is to swim with dolphins. We both still wish we would've done it on our honeymoon (9.5 years later). We've already looked into it for this trip!

I'm feeling a bit anxious about leaving the kiddos for that long though. I know they are in perfect hands and that part is fine. I'm actually wondering how I will do for 6 days without them! Yikes!!

I'll leave you with some pics from yesterday. Nothing too exciting though...

A dvd line! She got them all out (see open drawer behind her) and lined them all up.

Piggy rides from big brother (excuse the diapers in the background)

Sean wanted to try too! As you can tell from Iain's face, he was a bit heavy!

No comments: