Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Life with Coco

This week we have a special visitor in our home, Coco the Bear. He is a close relative to Snotty the Wonder Dog that visited us last year. Coco is this years mascot for Sean's preschool class. Like Snotty, Coco gets to visit each of the kids for a week, then they write in a journal about their adventures. On Monday when I picked Sean up, he was so excited that this was his week! The first thing he did was change his new friend into some boy clothes. Did I mention he comes with a backpack of accessories? He's one stylish bear! That afternoon at nap, Sean tucked him in with a blanket and pillow (also found in the backpack). When Sean woke up he went straight to Coco who was now out of his blanket (read: Sara). He was very upset and let me know that Coco wasn't done resting, he was woken up too soon! Oooops, sorry Coco! Since then Coco has been a bit neglected. I'm afraid the novelty wore off very quickly. The sweet bear has sat on a chair in our living room. I actually thought that Sean and Sara would be fighting over him, guess not!
I did manage to get a few pictures that will go in the journal. I think Coco will be glad to visit a new home next week! Sorry Coco!!!
Getting Coco ready for nap!

No comments: