Sunday, November 30, 2008

Week off

We had a great week off! It was so nice having Iain around for an entire week! We went on bike rides, checked out books at the library, took the kids to the movies, and even had a date night with some friends! It was so much fun!

After a game of mud football

Sara was given a bunch of Barbie stuff recently. Hmmm....not sure how I feel about Barbie and her entourage. First of all, what happened to her clothes? She must be cold with the itty bitty outfits she wears. Second, do they even sell clothes to keep her warm? At Target I checked out getting her something to cover her body :-) but all the outfits were just as tiny. They keep Sara busy for an eternity so this is really a tough situation. Did I mention Sara named her Lalee? If only I could find some long pants...
Playing with Lalee and all her "little" accessories!
Date night

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Look at all those gorgeous people! ;)

I feel your pain on the Barbie thing. Anna hasn't gotten into them yet, but if she ever does I may have to learn to make little clothes to cover that woman, lol!

Cristie said...

I agree on making clothes, if I had a crafty bone in my body that is...