This is the first division where the kids pitch. It's great fun to watch but many of the pitches are wild. Completely understandable but I have to admit I gasped when Iain was hit by a pitch. He was hit on the lower back (did I mention wild pitches??) but was able to walk to first and shake it off. I did get razzed a bit by the other parents for gasping so loud but as they said it was nice to get the first 'hit by pitch' out of the way early. Sounds crazy and I'm not into watching my child get hit, but it is part of the kids learning to pitch.
Here are a few pictures of the game.
Isn't he a cute catcher?
Sean's first game is Wednesday. I'll try to have his Dodger Blue pictures up soon after!
1 comment:
I love the header, the pic of the boys is soo cute! Although you are missing a member of your circus.
ball games already, wow a joy of living in CA. We don't start ball here until the end of May. He looks like he is all in the game. HAVE FUN!!
Post a Comment