Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pinewood Derby

This past weekend was the annual Pinewood Derby for Indian Guides. Each night after dinner the boys have been working in the garage sanding and painting, getting their cars ready. This year was Sean's first time participating so he was extra excited! I know I say this every time but it is such a thrill for him to be doing the things that he's watched Iain do for the past few years!

Just like last year, the boys tried for most original themed cars. Iain's was...

a cellphone
Sean's was...

(Need I say more?)


I want to add that the boys really did do most of the work themselves. Iain drew the face of SpongeBob but Sean painted the entire car as well as glued and painted the hands and feet. Iain did his car himself also.

**Sean's car won 2nd place for most original**

No comments: