***
I did finally get my camera yesterday! It's fun to mess around with it but I'm far from figuring it out. Right after it was delivered we walked out the door to baseball practice. I followed Sara around for 2 hours taking pictures of her every move. She was a good sport. I tried to take pictures of Iain pitching but I had the wrong lens for the far away stuff. I'll make sure to have the proper lens at his game on Saturday, not that I know how to use it though!! (When I figure out how to get the pictures off the camera, I'll get them on here!)
***
Last night I got a phone call from a mom in Sean's class. Her daughter was having a few friends over after school and she wanted to invite Sean. He was a bit hesitant since the kids were all girls. After a little talk with us, and some very sweet advice from his big brother, he decided to go. It was so cute how excited he was this morning! He was looking forward to it but nervous that the boys would make fun of him. When I went to pick him up this afternoon, he said the other boys heard about it and wanted to go too! Funny how that works! I'm so pleased that he went even though he was a bit afraid of the reactions. He is confident in himself and I love it!
***
Since I don't have any pictures, I'm leaving a few old ones. These were taken 4 years ago this month!

No comments:
Post a Comment