First and foremost, report cards went out last week. Iain received straight A's! We are so proud of him and the hard work he has put into this school year. Way to go Iain! (Sean doesn't get his until this week so I'll be back with that bragging!!)
Second, Iain hit a homerun yesterday at his game! He is doing so well this year. He loves it so much, as do we. The best part, he is having so much fun, he may want to play winter baseball instead of football. Please cross your fingers and toes for us that he goes the baseball route. We are going to let him choose but I think we're really hoping he goes with baseball.
Grass and dirt stains, signs of baseball!
Third and lastly, for now anyway, Iain got his retainers this week. I can't believe we are even at that stage already. (Mom, Dad, are you having flashbacks??) His speech is a bit slurred since his tongue is still trying to figure out where to go but he has really adjusted well.



No comments:
Post a Comment