Iain - "Sara it looks like someone dug in the new plants out front. Do you know who?"
Sara - Not skipping a beat, "It was my friend over there. (Pointing to the empty couch) She's jumping on the couch now."
((Let me add that she was out front in the dirt playing with her rocks right before dinner))
Way to blame the imaginary friend huh? :-)
Enjoying a shower, bath style. She loves when the water hits her head.

****
Today Iain is getting an award at school. He's very excited. Last night I asked him what he was planning on wearing. I was teasing him that he should dress up "fancy" for the event. He responded "Yea, maybe I'll wear a taquito." As he said it he started cracking up, he realized he used the wrong word but wasn't sure what the right word was! We told him we thought the taquito would be great!
Guess who was taking pictures of himself? I was laughing when I saw these! Not sure when he took them. Love those freckles!


****
Seany has two new loose teeth. He is of course very excited, but not sure who is more thrilled! I love when those two front teeth come out. It is such a great kid look to have missing front teeth. We've been wiggling them every day but we still have awhile, they're only slightly loose.
Showing me the loose teeth
Getting embarrassed at the jillions of pictures I'm taking
No comments:
Post a Comment