(Sara insisted on having her picture taken like this. She saw Iain doing it and didn't want to be left out.)
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Up here
Last Saturday at Iain's baseball game, Sara was having a hard time. She was whiney, not playing nicely and was all around a big grump. I took her on a walk for a change of scenery. As we were walking hand in hand I asked what was bothering her. She sighed and said, "My happy is down here today Mommy", pointing to her tummy. Ooooo', have I mentioned how much I love this little girl? I could just eat her she's so cute! We continued our talk and a few minutes later she announced her happy had moved 'up here', pointing to her chest this time. As if that wasn't cute enough, yesterday morning when she woke up she charged down the stairs to me. She threw herself in my arms and said "I love you so, so much Mommy and my happy is up here again"! (pointing to her chest again) EDIBLE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment